Friday, July 1, 2016

Top 5 Disney Princes

Because I did Top 10 Disney Villains and that was fun.

Also, the book I'm currently reading is over 1000 friggin' pages. Why the hell did I decide to do that? That sounds like a bad idea.

Eh, whatever. Here are my favorite Princes!

--



5. Naveen (Princess & the Frog)


Hey, I'd rather chill all day in a palace than do any type of hard labor, too. I can totally relate to his laziness.

And he's so sweet toward the end when he's proposing to Tiana. :)


4. Eugene Fitzherbert (Tangled)


Frying pan sword fight with a horse.

I love arrogant yet vulnerable, selfless characters who don't get over all of their flaws. He's still stealing the crown at the end...which reminds me, how exactly did that conversation with the king and queen go? "Well, you stole the crown, which is an offense punishable by death...but you've hooked up with and probably banged our daughter, so I guess we'll call it even?"

One problem with this guy: didn't he think to cut Rapunzel's hair after he was healed? Wouldn't that have gotten the same result while avoiding the death scene? Timing, Eugene!


3. Emperor Kuzco (The Emperor's New Groove)



He's such a bitch. I love it.


2. Kristoff (Frozen)



Honestly, just for this scene where he explains everything wrong with every previous Disney movie:

"Hang on, you got engaged to a man you'd just met that day? [...] What if you don't like the way he picks his nose? And eats it?"
"Excuse me, sir, he is a prince."
"All men do it."

Also, at the end, he asks Anna if he can kiss her, which is an important lesson on consent.


1. Stitch (Lilo and Stitch)

Shut up! He totally counts as a Disney Prince.

How can you say no to this little face?


Or cheer him on as he destroys San Francisco? (I mean, come on, it's San Francisco. It has to go.)


And look! I found fan art of him dressing up as Appa from Avatar: the Last Airbender. This is the most awesome image of all time. It needs to be shown to every human being in the world and included in standardized testing.


--

Thanks for reading! :)

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns and you're not comfortable using the handy comment box below, then please contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment