Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Release the Flying Cobras!

I am unleashing a novel on Channillo.com called The Flying Cobras. Technically it's a series because Channillo is weird, and while I could upload the novel all at once instead of doing it chapter by chapter...what's the fun in that?

Also, it's quite large, so I may end up splitting it into 2 books. It'll depend on how much I want to annoy you lovely readers. :)


The Flying Cobras is based on the Dungeons and Dragons adventures of me, my brother, and my dad, which I talked about in my first ever blog post. 

Description: 

A team of adventurers. A magical world. A big bad guy. Simple, right?

Well...

Three (technically four) of those adventurers are fugitives. 
Most of them have major trust issues. 
One is a werewolf. 
One sets his hair on fire every time he gets angry (which is alarmingly frequently). 
One's father is a demon. 
One is terrified of spiders.

BTW, that big bad buy? She's a goddess. And her main form is a spider.

This is not going to be easy.

(Note: if this was a movie, it'd be rated R for violence and swearing.)
(Another note: I will eventually change the ridiculous cover of this book to something slightly more fitting.)

Subscribe to it here on Channillo and that will make me a very happy writer!

--

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns and aren't comfortable using the little comment box below, then please contact me directly.

2 comments:

  1. You should post the first chapter of it right now so we get a sneak peek! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't. Channillo's rules. :(

      I will say that it starts underground. Very, very, very far underground. :)

      Delete