Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I Inflict Dark Short Stories on Innocent People (And Regret Nothing)

Mini-post! :D

--

My New Year's Resolution this year was to have 5 short stories published in 2016.

I'm pleased to announce that I am already 3/5 there! Today my short story "The Last Meal" was published in Quantum Fairy Tales. It's loosely based off of the classic "Rapunzel" fairy tale, except darker. And revengier (that's a word I just made up because I can).


Another short story, an original piece titled "The Second Battle," will be published in the May 2016 issue of Luna Station Quarterly, a magazine that specializes in new women authors.


The super patient, awesome editors at The Horror Zine ("zine" pronounced like the end of magazine) have been helping me with another short story called "Beauty the Beast Hunter" (I wanted a more BAMF version of Belle, so I made Isabelle, or Izzy). "Beauty the Beast Hunter" comes out in the Summer 2016 issue!



Yay! :D

--

Any questions, comments, concerns, or suggestions (i.e. you know a darn good book/movie/TV show that I should review), please contact me. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment